Our customers and employees are the heart and soul of our
present and future success.
Management at every level respects the rights of our employees
and show the utmost concern for their working conditions.
In keeping with these basic beliefs we have laid out the
character and nature of our company and we expect everyone to follow
and reinforce these concepts with each other regardless of position
- Conduct yourself with the highest standards of ethics,
personally and corporately.
- Conduct honest, open, and forthright dealings inside
and outside the company.
- Conduct fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers,
suppliers and the community.
- Make a clear-eyed assessment of facts in a candid way.
- Face up to difficult issues and act in a timely, appropriate
- Speak up freely and openly
- Seek creative solutions to long range issues and everyday
- Think outside the lines, challenge and encourage others
to do so as well.
- Take informed risks on new ways of doing things.
- Recognize and reward innovative actions and results.
- Work with others to achieve mutual growth.
- Trust others to keep their word and follow through.
- Seek collaboration from others to engender broad-based
support for their efforts.
- Provide a secure workplace for our employees.
- Produce above-average sales and profit growth via consistent
execution of our business strategies.
- Outperform competition through consumer and innovation
rather than spending.
- Maintain high quality products through consumer sensitivity
and stringent quality control procedures.
- Achieve above average productivity in manufacturing
systems, operations, and administrative organizational effectiveness.
WORKPLACE STANDARDS AND PRACTICES
We operate our facility in a highly ethical manner
and always meet the requirements stipulated by law. This would
include, but is not limited to, laws and regulations relating
to labor, compensation, work hours, health and safety, and the
environment. We also demand the same from each of our suppliers
Other specific guidelines that we follow are:
- All of our suppliers factories shall not employ workers
who are under the applicable minimum legal age requirement and
always adhere to any and all other applicable child labor laws.
Disciplinary practices in the workplace are strictly forbidden.
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding
wages and hours, including those relating to minimum wages, overtime,
piece rates and other elements of compensation.
- We comply with all applicable wages and hour laws and
regulations, including those relating to overtime and maximum
- While respecting cultural differences, Global employs
workers based on ability to perform a job task, regardless of
personal characteristics or beliefs or any form of discrimination.
- We provide workers with a safe and healthy work environment
including appropriate and adequate facilities and protection from
hazardous materials or conditions. At minimum, our facilities
all comply with applicable local laws and regulations governing
- If applicable, we provide housing for workers and always
maintain the housing in a clean and safe fashion, according to
LEGAL AND ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES
- At Global we always respect the significance of all
patents, trademarks and copyrights of all products and companies
and do everything we can to support our clients in the protections
of these valuable assets.